NinjaMoleRatNinjaMoleRat

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Aerith Likes It Rough Aerith Likes It Rough

Huh... I remembered Aerith getting stabbed in a different sort of way...

OVERWATCH PARODY | Best ultimate of your bae OVERWATCH PARODY | Best ultimate of your bae

Mei is Bae!

Flowey's transformation Flowey's transformation

That's some twisted Akira shiz right there! This animation is BUTTERY smooth!

Ragequit Ragequit

OKAY. So let me just start off by saying that while it is true that I'm not exactly GIFTED when it comes to platform games, this one is fucking madness. So, it starts off with a pretty straight forward tutorial, which is always fine, but LEVEL ONE IS BULLSHIT. The game immediately throws you into a level which is possibly one of the hardest god damned first stages in any game including Dark Souls. While games that are meant to be hard are fun, this one is supremely UNFUN. Even hard-ass games like The World's Hardest Game will ease you into the difficulty instead of being completely unfair with the scaling and throwing you into a hard stage.

1/10: Terrible.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Just as badass as I remembered! If I went into full detail about why I love this game, this review would be long as shit, but take my word for it, this is a great game. In fact, I'd go as far as to say this is one of my favorite NG games of all time! The Last Stand series continues it's march of badassery even to this day.

(P.S, give any and all full-auto weapons to your survivors, because they don't do much damage and four of them will be an excellent help. Use the Hunting Rifle if you get it, and NEVER use the Grenades. Also, keep your Chainsaw at all times, because you're the only one who can equip it.)

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

I... don't know what to say. It's a great game. The art looks beautiful, the gameplay is solid, and even though it's a bullet hell game, somehow my computer can have it run smoothly with no problems (most of the time). I can't talk about all I want to in depth because than this review would be a god damn hour long, but I highly recommend this game.

Also I would just like to add, I have yet to play any of your other games, but I might just check them out.

Darling Butt of Mei Darling Butt of Mei

Mei is bae!

JuicyDemonArt responds:

and she's a great lei.

Kirby 64 Queen Fairy Request Kirby 64 Queen Fairy Request

gewd

G3no responds:

good

Lexxi is Back Lexxi is Back

Something about the way you drew her makes her seem really smooth. In a not a serial-killer kind of way, I mean.