NinjaMoleRatNinjaMoleRat

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Ragequit Ragequit

OKAY. So let me just start off by saying that while it is true that I'm not exactly GIFTED when it comes to platform games, this one is fucking madness. So, it starts off with a pretty straight forward tutorial, which is always fine, but LEVEL ONE IS BULLSHIT. The game immediately throws you into a level which is possibly one of the hardest god damned first stages in any game including Dark Souls. While games that are meant to be hard are fun, this one is supremely UNFUN. Even hard-ass games like The World's Hardest Game will ease you into the difficulty instead of being completely unfair with the scaling and throwing you into a hard stage.

1/10: Terrible.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Just as badass as I remembered! If I went into full detail about why I love this game, this review would be long as shit, but take my word for it, this is a great game. In fact, I'd go as far as to say this is one of my favorite NG games of all time! The Last Stand series continues it's march of badassery even to this day.

(P.S, give any and all full-auto weapons to your survivors, because they don't do much damage and four of them will be an excellent help. Use the Hunting Rifle if you get it, and NEVER use the Grenades. Also, keep your Chainsaw at all times, because you're the only one who can equip it.)

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

I... don't know what to say. It's a great game. The art looks beautiful, the gameplay is solid, and even though it's a bullet hell game, somehow my computer can have it run smoothly with no problems (most of the time). I can't talk about all I want to in depth because than this review would be a god damn hour long, but I highly recommend this game.

Also I would just like to add, I have yet to play any of your other games, but I might just check them out.

Rigby Saw Game Rigby Saw Game

wtf. Like, I guess the animation looks pretty good, but EVERYTHING ELSE sucks. The dialogue feels like it was written by a 2 year old and it's like you're only BARELY familiar with the Regular Show characters at all. All the dialogue options felt really dumb like something Rigby wouldn't say. And if this is all a Saw game, WHY ARE THE OTHER PARK EMPLOYEES STILL THERE?! And that part where Benson mentioned Amazon, I cringed. Other than the looks, screw this game. NO! DON'T SCREW THIS GAME! Don't let your FRIENDS screw this game, it is UN-SCREWABLE!

0/10

inkagames responds:

We've just seen your "latest art" errr... ¿drawings? ... 'Avatar in a nutsHell' and 'Bravely Default in a nutsHell' ... We're really surprised how demanding you are with a small game ... considering the quality of your... ¿art? . The only conclusion is that you're a little (hater/troll) kid that has no idea the effort and time it takes to develop videogames for a indie game developer. Besides, why do you hate Amazon? Why dude!! ... and please stop screwing our game again or you'll make us cry ... XD ¡¡Get a Life for God's sake!!!

Old TV Old TV

Not to be a jerk but this is... the dumbest. Like, I've played "cookie clicker" style games before, and this is exactly that but somehow much worse. The sounds and music make me wanna blow my brains out and the sounds are ear rape. Basically it's an assault on the senses. Like, my 5 senses (Sight, sound, taste, etc.,) are all just being violated by this game. Not really worth wasting your time on.

Avoid Avoid

Seems like something you'd play on your smartphone when there's literally NOTHING better to do. Basically just a repetitive endless game who's only goal is to "get the best score". But I weirdly found enjoyment in it.

BUBBLEBOY BUBBLEBOY

Freakin' beautiful in every way. It's certainly a unique game and it's the first Under Judgement game I've EVER added to my favorites (even though I couldn't beat it). If you're into a smart and challenging game, I 100% recommend this. 10/10

Chaz responds:

Thanks a lot!

Bill Cosby Dating Mini-Simulator Bill Cosby Dating Mini-Simulator

Dammit, this was actually kinda funny. It's sort of dark humor but it really got me. Not as much a game as it is a short interactive video.

Boss Rush Apocalypse Boss Rush Apocalypse

Sorta fun kinda whatever.

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

I don't watch Jontron all that often but this was really good.