NinjaMoleRatNinjaMoleRat

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Aerith Likes It Rough Aerith Likes It Rough

Huh... I remembered Aerith getting stabbed in a different sort of way...

OVERWATCH PARODY | Best ultimate of your bae OVERWATCH PARODY | Best ultimate of your bae

Mei is Bae!

Flowey's transformation Flowey's transformation

That's some twisted Akira shiz right there! This animation is BUTTERY smooth!

Be Safe Be Safe

O_O

Sexy Smash Brothers Sexy Smash Brothers

Samus? More like DAYUMus!

The Phantom Fiddle The Phantom Fiddle

Pretty decent. Btw, was that "Fine, Jeez!" thing meant to be a reference to Metal Gear Awesome by Egoraptor? Just curious.

TheMadHamster responds:

Yes it is. Thanks for watching.

Akame Ga Kill Parody Akame Ga Kill Parody

GOD DAMNIT I'VE NEVER SEEN AKAME GA KILL! Now when I get around to watching it I'll be having this stuck in my head!

True Craigslist Horror Story True Craigslist Horror Story

I binge watch horror stories on YouTube, and I remember hearing this one not too long ago. The animation is good as always.

True Home Alone Stories Ep 2 | Teenage Stalker True Home Alone Stories Ep 2 | Teenage Stalker

I remember hearing this story on YouTube. I assume you're not the same person who does the voice over so I'll ignore that part unless you are. So that basically leaves the animation to talk about. It was really good and the lip syncing you did when the characters had dialogue was spot on. 10/10

LlamaArts responds:

Hey, thanks! Yeah I linked Mr. Nightmare's original video in my description, I contacted him and asked if I could animate his stories and he said yes so I was so excited to start animating. I have to repeat myself to people who don't understand, I do not record the audio or write the stories. I just animate what I think is happening. I'm glad you understand what I'm doing lol. Thank you for the lovely review :)

Not In My Version Of America Not In My Version Of America

O_O Well uh, that was something. Ignoring that guy's weiner for a second, this was really well done. The animation style was simple but still really good. And the voices were really well done. 9/10